Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Lifes curve balls

Recently I began this blog to share my thoughts on writing and other short pieces. Well recently my husband has been diagnosed with lung cancer, and the blogs and web sites that I have started and found to be the center of my life have taken  a slight back seat.

While I am still writing so I am not hoovering over my husband, the projects I am working on have changed. Marla will still be worked on, however Father God I believe has led me into a new direction with my writing.

The project I will be placing front and center is called "strength from within" and consists of three stories where thru the Almighty power of God the characters within this story find the strength they did not know they had when they began to trust on God.

Psalm 46:1 Message

 "God is a safe place to hide ready to help when we need him."


Regardless of  what happens in my life God is always there to lead me back to his open arms.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment