Monday, January 23, 2017

Stories... inspired by futurelearn

Good Evening everyone  so glad you stopped by. I originally created a specific website for these however what ever could go wrong did. It was more trouble posting a story each week than I thought. And suddenly it dawned on me I had a blag for stories already created soooo um why not use it?  So the following stories and entries will be the stories which were inspired by the course I am taking.  We are currently in week 3. So there will be3 new pieces.  With just a touch is going to be a short story. But there will be a few entries that there will be other stories between the story "With just a touch but they will be marked.

I hope you enjoy these stories and story starters that we were asked to do and come back time and time again.


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment