Sunday, November 16, 2014

Welcome to my corner

 Hello all, starting anything new is always  scary. But not starting something can also cause you to miss the best moments in your life.  Well this is my new start.  I am launching  my new writing corner to share news highlights and short stories that I have  written over the course of my day. I hope you enjoy what  you read and will come back again and again. 

But the first thing I want to do is thank  Jeff Goin and his  recent series of free courses on building a blog. You can find him here http://goinswriter.com/

So come back real soon and let's read a story together.

All posts are kid friendly. There is no graphic or inappropriate material here. So until next time  be creative and allow God to guide your path

No comments:

Post a Comment